четверг, 14 декабря 2017 г.

Essay

Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. What is your opinion?

It goes without saying that people make a lot of choices in their lives. For example, they choose to do only those things what they already do well or to try something new. The problem of making such choices is rather controversial. Some people prefer to do only what they already can, others like to try new things and take risks. However, I am going to express my opinion on the matter.

As for me, I like to do new things and thus to take risks. As for the reasons to try another, unfamiliar things, I would rather name three. Firstly, trying new things you cannot do expands your mind. Secondly, it allowes people to be erudite. And thirdly, it is extremely exciting to try something new.

However, there are people with another point of view. They prefer to do only what they do well. For a start, you cannot fail things you do perfect. In addition, people want to do just those things they know and understand. And finally, some people believe that doing something new is unnecessary.

Nevertheless, I disagree with that opinion. To begin with, there are a lot of deals that you do not know now but after you can do it perfectly. Moreover, I suppose that people who like to do only habitual things are afraid of obscurity.

To sum up, I would like to restate my point of view that trying new things and taking risks is rather better for all people because it expands you mind and allowes people to learn more. If you want to be an erudite person you should try and try new things. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий