пятница, 22 декабря 2017 г.

A favorote film

A favorite film

No doubt, a human becomes a personality under the influence of social and spiritual institutions. There are a lot of spirital institutions. They are school, culture, science and others. People form their moral values under the cultural influence. Culture as a spirital institution includes a lot of kinds of art like music, theatre, drawing, films and so on. I should say that there are a big amount of films' genres like documantary, fantasy, drama, melodrama, comedy, thriller etc. As for me, I prefer watching comedies but my favorite film has another genre. 

Well, my favorite Russian film is called 'Rodina'. It is a drama-thriller connected with politics. I am going to tell you about a plot of the film.

So, the action starts in the plane where the millionaire and his daughter are quarelling. The father freeked out and landed from a private plane to Goa at night. When the man has thought again, he started to look for the girl but did not find her. I do not want to tell you all the details because I really want you to watch this masterpiece. I will just say that the girl was taken by the labirinth of human destinies. There are some stories of such different people who have really hard lives. 

To sum up, I would like to recommend you the film 'Rodina' by Petr Buslov because of its deep meaning. This is one of the most interesting films I have ever seen. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий